Saturday, August 30, 2008

Holy Cow, Already!!??!

After a few weeks of continued fussiness (and Mommy growing more concerned), I took Max to the doctor today, just in case it was an ear infection or something. Well, as I suspected, Max is teething, but even better, his first tooth is coming in! The doctor said it could be another two months before it's all the way through, but you can see a little white spot on his gums. Mommy and Daddy can hardly believe it: 9 weeks old today and getting in his first tooth already! It seems waaayyy too soon. At least it put my mind at ease to know he's perfectly healthy otherwise. We just have to deal with a fussy baby for a long while now!

And so I don't make the blog site all about Max, today is Matt's birthday! We're not doing too much, just grilling brats and watching his Heroes DVD's Max and I got him. Tomorrow night we're going out for dinner and margaritas with friends!!! So that will be nice to get out together for the first time in two months, plus I'm really excited for a margarita (my first one in over 9 months). It should be a fun (and fussy) long weekend for us!

No comments: