Sunday, October 19, 2008

Three Days in a Row

So today was the third day in a row that Max has been to the doctor. Call me the over neurotic mother, but I know something is just not right with him. He acts completely happy and is rarely fussy, has no fevers, but he keeps backing away from his bottle. I know he's hungry because he keeps "eating" his hands and making his hungry cry, but when he sees his bottle he doesn't want to eat=( It's really heartbreaking for me and frusterating. I just want him to feel 100% better and be my good little eater that he's always been.
The doctor said his left ear was definitely infected and inflamed and suspected strep throat. The throat culture came back negative, but she still treated him as if he had strep. Hopefully this round of amoxicillin will help and make him feel better. We have to do a follow up appointment later this week with his pediatrician, but hopefully he starts getting better before then.

No comments: