Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bummed About Today

It's a gorgeous day out and I'm stuck inside working until 6 tonight=( By the time I get home, Max will be winding down for the night, so it's not like we can really enjoy the evening too much. Plus it's a Sunday....I'm not too thrilled about working Sunday's. It's the only day of the week that both Matt and I had off and could spend as a family. Now we can't even do that, except for the days Matt has off during the week, which only happen two times a month. I just have to keep in mind the reason I chose to work Sunday's. I only work 2 1/2 days a week and get to spend the rest of my time with my Max, so when I really think about it, it's totally worth it! At least I have next weekend off so I can enjoy Steph's baby shower and relax with Matt and Max next Sunday.
At the end of the month, Matt took a full week off of work, so hopefully we'll be able to spend time together and as a family and do something fun....with the very little extra money we have after paying bills!

On a good note: Max slept 10 hours straight last night--he never woke up once! This marks the second night in a row he's done this, although Friday night he slept 11 hours straight....he must be going through another grow spurt! I don't really even want to think about it. He's already outgrowing all of his fall clothes we just bought him a month ago! Just this past week he has started to take his naps without a problem again. Even though they're all in his swing, he seems to be happier now that he's sleeping plenty! Now we just have to worry about finding clothes that fit!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Congrats on sleeping through the night. That is huge!!

Anonymous said...

Stay focused on why you work Sundays. It's worth every minute of it. Besides, he's in good hands, watching football with Daddy. The only other good place he could be is...with grandma and grandpa!