Monday, September 29, 2008

Rolling Over?

So we're not quite sure because unfortunately we weren't in the room to witness it, but we believe Max is rolling over. Max woke up for a bottle at 5 am and needed boogers sucked out of his nose as well. Matt put him on his tummy in his crib and went in search for the nasal aspirator. As he walked back into Max's room, Matt stopped and yelled to me: "He rolled over!" I, still being in a very sleepy state replied, "What? Are you sure?" This went on for another five minutes with me continuously asking, "Are you sure he rolled over? Are you positive?" Matt's response every time: "I put him on his tummy. When I came back in he was on his back up against the side of his crib. How did he get in that position if he didn't roll over??"
This morning we worked on lots of tummy time in hopes we got to see him roll this time. As of 1:00 this afternoon, he has yet to do it again.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

It won't be long now... yay!