Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm Back.....

At work that is, after 11 weeks off. As much as I was dreading going back, it wasn't as bad as I feared....although it was a little touchy first thing in the morning. I cried when Matt took Max to the babysitter's (and by babysitter's I mean Grandma and Grandpa Sheaffer). I was nervous that Max would be really fussy or cry like he's been doing because of his teeth, but Grandma said he was great all day! The good news is that in a few weeks I'll only be working weekends, so we won't have to worry about daycare and I can spend my days catering to my little Maxwell=)

This past Wednesday Max had his two month check up and got lots of shots! Besides bleeding a little with the shots and lots of tears, Max is great! He's a happy, healthy 14 lb boy who will be starting on baby food in a few weeks!!! It seems like he's getting big so fast! His bottom left tooth still hasn't come in yet--it keeps coming up and going back down, but he's working hard on getting it through. He's recently discovered he can bunch his onesies up and stuff it in his mouth. It's pretty darn cute except we have a lot of wet onesies in our laundry!

No comments: