Saturday, July 5, 2008

Max is growing so fast


Max is one week old today. He started out the morning much like he started his life, by waking up Daddy at 3:00 am. At least I didn't have to drive to the hospital this time. He fussed for sometime and I gave him a bottle and changed his diaper. He ate 5 oz of milk before I knew it. Still, that didn't calm him too much. by that time (3:45 am) he and I had woken up Mommy. It turns out all he wanted to do was cuddle with Ashley.

Max is changing everyday. His hair is getting lighter and falling out some. His face is building new expressions all the time. We may be seeing full-on gummy smiles in a matter of days. When he gets burped, Max wants to hold his head upright, but can't for more than a moment. I think it's impressive he gets his head off my shoulder. He poops and pees great and eats even better. I suppose these days will seem so far away, even by the end of summer. 

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Thanks for making a blog!! I will be an avid follower.